Range of brake pads for passenger cars significantly expanded. New brake pads are available for the most popular car models, such as AUDI, BMW, CHEVROLET, CITROEN, DAEWOO, FORD, HYUNDAI, JAGUAR, KIA, MAZDA, NISSAN, OPEL, RENAULT, ROVER, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SUBARU, SUZUKI, VOLKSWAGEN, VOLVO.
The main technical and consumer benefits
- Brake Smart technology provides required adhesion of friction lining to pads back plate and improves heat removal from friction surface.
- High and stable braking performance. Friction coefficient at speed of 100km/h – 0,410 ... 0,430, at temperature +300°C – 0,365 ... 0,380.
- The maximum permissible temperature under which brake pads remain operational is not less than +500°C.
- Optimum durability of friction linings.
- High joint efficiency of friction lining with back plate. Joint efficiency for brake pads is not less than 9,0 MPa, for brake shoes- at least 3 MPa.
- Operating life of brake pads at least 30 thousand kilometers.